Cheapest Perfect Weddings
Quinceanera Dress vestido 16
If you want to Custom-made Give me the size like this is better :
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress has been made to the standard size or custom measurements that you specified. Try on your dress as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses, or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
1. Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
2. Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses is hand-sewn and custom-tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one (1) inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your item will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
3. Your item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Dresses that does not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. As our dresses is made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor, at your own cost.
Please note: if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
4. Color Mismatch
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on our shop. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to ask for a return or refund.
1) Contact us within 7 days (30 days for defective or incorrect items) of receiving your order. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from us.
2) Once we has approved your request, please send the item within 10 days back to us as soon as possible.
3) Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 5 to 7 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds ,but we can help shippping back to you (you pay for the shipping).
1. Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
Our dresses aren't just pulled from a warehouse - once your order is confirmed, our tailors begin selecting materials in the color you requested and cutting fabric based on your measurements. Even standard size dresses are made to order for each customer. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and return policy is stricter than for other items, so it's important to order carefully. For full details, see our Return and Cancelation Policy .
2. Will I be able to alter my dress if I receive it and it doesn't fit exactly right?
Yes. If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
3. How do you measure length for mini, knee-length and tea-length skirts if you only collect a hollow to the floor measurement?
We use the hollow to the floor measurement to determine where the knee is and then cut the correct length according to the dress design.
4. Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
There might be a slight difference between the actual dress's color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor's display settings.
5. What kind of fabric do you use on the dresses?
Each dress is made of one or a combination of the following beautiful, high-quality fabrics:
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.|
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|